Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas etc.


Went to my Mum's place for Christmas. I was a bit bored there, to tell the truth, but my mate Alex was around, visiting his folks. Did a bit of drawing, but nothing spectacular. It brightened up when Katy came to visit on the 27th.

Good news on the job front. They offered me some work after that interview I thought I did so badly at the other day. 3 days a week. Not sure what the salary will be, but it sounds good. That means I will have 2 weekdays, plus the weekends to do as much drawing as I like. Brilliant! I am going to treat it like a job, and work as professionally as I can on my comic and other projects (stories etc.) The catch with the job thing is that I will have to get qualified properly before I can start. That means most of January will be spent revising.

Also, I brought my scanner back down, so I can scan in some pictures...

No comments: