Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year Post

Actually, I haven't posted for nearly a year, but I intend to do it more often now. Over Christmas and New Year Katy and I were visiting our friends Kata and Kristin in Iceland. We had a great time. Here are some pictures I drew out there.



Okay this is the hut we stayed in in the middle of nowhere, outside Reykjavik. There was a hottub out back, so every day, we went out, did stuff, came back, had dinner, played games and then made cocktails and sat in the hot water in the cold air under the stars. Can you think of anything better than that?




This is the mighty waterfall at Gullfoss. You could actually go and stand incredibly close to it. The path was covered in ice and treacherously slippy.



Kristin's mother, Kristin, lent us her cabin near Borgenes, in the west of Iceland. Katy and I drove our hire car to the giant glacier Snæfellsjökull. This is a sketch I did from the car in a place called Hellnar. It was too bloody cold to get out and draw...

Below, our friend Kata is a big activist in Iceland. I drew this quick comic strip after she told me about an encounter with the police that morning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online pharmacy venta tramadol online - generic tramadol online no prescription

Anonymous said...

phentermine online pharmacy order phentermine 37.5 mg tablets - buy phentermine blue clear