Friday, February 19, 2010

Drawing from (almost) life


One of the things I like to do to relax is a bit of life drawing. Ideally I would go to a class, but I find them a bit of a rip off in London, and there's always too many people at them. They run some okay ones at the Prince's Drawing School, but since they rejected me for their drawing course, I have been giving them the cold shoulder. On Channel 4 on demand you can watch these Life Classes, which are really good. It's not the same as drawing a real person, but it's the next best thing. Plus you get a really good tutor and you can pause it for as long as you like. I find it really relaxing, and it is nice to be able to do it from my desk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.